Additional Specialized Ratings for UAOPCourse ID : TJ0020
The UAS course concentrates on the maintenance and repair of the components of Remotely Piloted Aerial System (RPAS) that include: unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), ground control stations (GCSs), understanding the function of data links or the communication/guidance system between vehicle and satellites (line of sight), and a basic understanding of computer networks and their functionality within UAS, Flight controller programming, telemetry, overhaul and servicing. Courses are designed to create a skilled UAS Maintenance Technician with a broad understanding of commonly used UAS platforms at the functional level.
Requirements for Joining the Advanced Diploma in UAV Flight Operations Course :
- He/She Must be a Citizen of India.
- He/She must posses a valid and current UAOP from DGCA
- He/She must have passed at least 12th with Physics, Maths & English.
- Engineering (aeronautical/electrical/mechanical) preferred.
- Valid Police Verification
- The applicant must be at least 18 years of age.
The following are the courses which will
added as an additional rating for the UAOP(Unmanned Aerial Operators Permit) holder :
- BVLOS Rating – Beyond Visual Line of Sight
- Night Flying Rating
- Flying above 400ft/ in Controlled Airspace Rating (required for any category)
- Agricultural Spraying Rating
- Aerial Photography Rating
- Beyond VMC / Manufacturer Specifications / RnD
Or any combination of the above